From: raj_d_kumar <raj_d_ku...@rediffmail.com>
Subject: [arr] how many of you have done this.. ?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 11:05 AM

            hi guys..

This is just an observation i made to myself.. i dont know how many of you have
done this...

Whenever i read a review of songs of Rahman, or any article about rahman
songs.. i suddenly open my itunes and start listening to that song while
reading about it.. ( in case my itunes is not open, which is rare... hehe )

It happened with me all times.. whenever a soundtract comes and people review
it song by song.. i just open itunes and listen or just automatically switch to
that song if i am listening some other songs...

Did any of you guys is having this syndrome.. ? hehe.. well

Well i am a rahmaniac.. well does it mean i am become totally rahmaniac.. ? :)
beyond the point of no return.. :) if yes.. then i like it.

ARR Rulez..

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/