"Oru Poyyavadhu" is from Jodi and not Tajmahal...!!!

Coming to the songs of Tajmahal... I agree with u completely....Each one of
them are precious Gems...!!! It has got nearly 8 songs...!!

Kulirudhu Kulirudhu ---  Unni Krishnan and Swarnalatha..>!!! A Blissful Cool
Ice Melody after Pudhu vellai Mazhai..!!

Adi Manjakelange/ Variyaadi Variyaadi ---- Sung by a host of ARR's harmony
singers are such a short n sweet songs..!!

Karisal Tharasil --- Chitra and MG Sreekumar's best song!!! A speciality here
is ARR has blended 3 songs into one...!!! Nobody else dare to dream to do such
things..

Tajmahal --- Title Track..!!!  Both Sreenivas and Sujatha tracks are like
Anthems in this album!!!!

Sengaathi -- A rustic Folk singer T.K.Kala has rendered a heart wrenching patho
song!! An equally loveable track!!!

Eachi Elamicchhhi is having one of  the ARR's career best instrumentation with
haunting rendition!!!

Tirupaachhi Aruvaale---- is one of the most Josh giving songs of ARR!!

A complete entertainer with all the moods embedded..!!! Precious jewel from ARR
but sadly went unnoticed..!!  :-(