@ thulasi,
Ramesh is right here.. arr inspired frm dis track... u may not realize how
important Ennio Morricone's music means to ar..ar always loved his songs and
get inspired many tracks frm his works like warriors in peace... but we never
say its a copy..its called a tribute to worlds best musician...

and Hans zimmer used dis track without much modification,..so can we say its
copy? na..dat y ramesh used d word "big-time homage to Ennio Morricone"