From: wiredbeats <wiredbe...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] IMPORTANT - Horrible : T-Series A R Rahman Signature Collection
To: "rahman fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>

            Fellows,
This is serious and sad. T-Series who had bagged Rahmans top audio contracts
for last year including slumdog has released a cheap, real cheap signature
collection containing absurd and horrible cover versions of several of Rahman's
tracks, including Maa Tujhe Salaam.
Just listen to Faana and Maa Tujhe Salaam...i am sure you will puke.
Listen to this horrible piece of garbage here and you will know what i mean.
The disgusting cover versions are for those tracks for which T-series does not
have rights. But then why do a cover? Get yourself to see.
http://ishare. rediff.com/ filecollectionmu sic-A%20R% 20Rahman% 20Signature%
20Collection% 20Part%201- id-148927. .php
This is by far the worst way to capitilise of Rahman's popularity post academy
awards. This cheap product has to be withdrawn from the market if possible.
Else, we totally boycott this from our catalouges.
I bought the last remaining 5 copies from a nearby music world and threw it in
trashcan...
Is there a way to let Rahman's management know about this?
regards
Wiredbeats
http://www.wiredbea ts.com

       Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!  Invite them now.

Reclaim your name @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com. Get your new email address
now! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/
  • ... sharb...@ymail.com
    • ... Joebert A
    • ... Joebert A
      • ... Bharath T S
  • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... balaji ramalingam
  • ... Adithya Sairam
  • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
    • ... Thulasi Ram