All Praises to God Alone....

Recently a member brother by name Pratap had written a  mail about how he
used to rip BGMs. and in his process, we have this added advantage of the
voice alone getting seperated into one track.

But very sadly, this technique is not working out for all DVDs, else we can
have almost all songs of ARRs as Voices alone.

I will keep trying. If any of you know any software which can get this done
without the help of the DVD, pls PLS let me know... I shall rip the voice
alone part for all ARR sung songs.

Soon shall share

Khwaja, Columbus, Dil Se Re, Theezil Vizhundha Thena, Aararai Koodi, Lukka
Chuppi,.............( God Willing )

--
regards,
Vithur