Chord..you have highlighted almost all factors..I just wanna add
two more qualities which he possess..'compassion'and 'patience'
. One more thing which I like about him is that he shuts himself
from outside music during composing ;so that his music wouldn't have imprints
of other music compostions.!

Thanks Vithur for sharing!

-jiban
"jai ho"