From: Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonl...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 7:37:58 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] ::: MARUDAANI INSTRUMENTAL ::: - by Aakash Shah

Thanks a lot Mr.Aakash !!! loved this one too..
its not being 'good', but it has the surprise elements in it :))
Awesome... keep going :)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:29 AM, ~ s...@ps ~ <swaps15...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Bro..u need a hug!!! Mind-blowing. ..just luv every bit of it! U"ve captured
the essence of the melody..ur chords & harmony..just perfect.Wher r u frm?All
da best 4 all the future works!
Pls.keep continuing the gr8 work..best wishes!
swaps