Thanks for the feedback Jahanzeb... ! I didnt replace.. i just recorded
along with the karaoke track i got.
http://rapidshare.com/files/194615296/Kaise_Mujhe_karaoke__Fem_Incl_-_Uvais_Sameer.mp3-
karaoke for kaise mujhe is available here..

also, The karaoke versions for most songs is available in most file sharing
sites ... Actually, most of them are available ...

http://musicmusiconly.blogspot.com/
the above is a good site to get karaokes ...