who is this so called Ravi Menon..?  To critisize ARR , he must be world
renowned than ARR.. in wat case people can listen to his words.. let him say
watever he likes..

From: manhas mohammed <manhasmoham...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Ravi menon
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 11:57 PM

He is playing a dirty game with his articles in mathrubhumi illustrated
magazine...i have been reading his idiotic views and stupidities last 2 or 3
years....he wanted to make rahman as a copy cat...am very disgusted by what he
wrote abt our boss...i will reply to him through my article...so am kindly
requesting you don't provide the ticket of calicut concert of ar rahman to Ravi
menon...He is music critic...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/