Once In A Concert ARR Already Answered This Question... May B In Dubai Concert

Javed Jafri Asked Him In Between Songs That , What U Wanna Say To Those people
Who Call U Just A Computer Boy Rather Than A Musician ?? Then ARR Just Told "
This Is My Answer" ( Indicating The Live Singers & Musicians Present On The
Stage)

And Then Every Single Viewr Of The Concert Clapped For This Amazing Answer Of
Him ... And Using No Such Words Actually

So tell Those People To Watch His Concerts.... If Any Magic Of ARR Aint Working
On Anyone... Then Let them Watch His Concerts... They Will Become Crazy After
Him ....