hi Pankaj,

I am not sure which songs you are referring to when you say Kaatril Vs
Snehithanae.. well, I suspect Snehithanae is from Alay Payuthe film, but what
is Kaatril?

Also Pankaj I am wondering if you (or anyone) would kindly tell me which ragas
are these songs?

16 Vayathinile - Senthoora Poove
Arasiyal - Varai En Tholiye
Chinna Veedu - Ada Machamulla
Delhi 6 - Masakali
Geethai - Mercury Poove
Guru - Venmegam
Indru Poi Nalai Vaa - Mere Pyari
Jeans - Anbe Anbe
Kaakha Kaakha - Ennai Konjam
Karna - Malarae Mounama
Mannan - Adikkudhu Kuliru
Mounam Pesiyathe - En Anbe
Mounam Pesiyathe - Kannin Ganthamai
Mudhalvan - Mudhalvanae
Murai Maman - Anandham Anandham
Muthal Mariyathai - Rasave Unnai
Muthal Mariyathai - Vettiveru Vasam
Nee Venunda Chellam - Ennada Athisaiyam
Nee Venunda Chellam - Kannanai Ninaikamal
Omkara - Jag Ja Re Gudiya
Oru Kaithiyin Diary - Ithu Rosapoovu
Ottam - Oh Vandhaale
Ponniyan Selvan - Kola Kolayya
Poovellum Un Vasam - Thirumana Malargal
Prince - Badan Pe Sitare
Puthiya Mugam - Ithuthan Kaathal Enbadha
Rain  - Themmadi Katre
Rangeela - Hai Rama
Rangeela - Kamban Shelly
Ratchakan - Pogum Vahiyellam
Sachein - Kanmoodi Thirakkumbodhu
Sattam - Naan Than Raja
Sivaji - The Boss - Sahana Saaral Thoovutho
Sivaji - The Boss - Sooriyanum Santhira
Something Something Unakkum En - Un Parvaiyil
Swades - Saanwariya
Taj Mahal - Echi Elumichi
Tamil M.A. - Para Para Pattampoochi
Thaamirabharani - Thaaliyae Thevai Illa
Thalainagaram - Yedho Ninaikiren
Thambi - Summa Kidanthe
ThangaMagan - Adakku Malligai
Thiruda Thiruda - Veerapandi Kotaiyile
Thiruvilaiyadal Aarambam - Theriyamma Parthuputhen
Thulluvadho Illamai - Ithu Kaathala
Unnai Thedi - Katraga Varuvaiya
Vallavan - Loosu Penne
Baba - Nam Nadai Kondu