It 'could' be the other way! and frankly speaking every listener today is
trying hard to prove a point by saying a particular song has been copied from
another random song, when there is absolutely no similarity between both the
tracks.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pushpendra Bhandari <psb_...@...> wrote:

> hi all,
>          i am frm Nepal.. 2 weeks ago i was tuning to one of the fm
> stations in nepal. it was abt "top ten hindi movies". In copycat section of
> the program, they played a song (it was english or wht not sure..think not
> like english) which sounds like Azem oh Shann Shahensa of Jodha Akbar and
> told that rahman copied it and. The tune was similar but i think rahman has
> given his own style of music . that means music was compoletty different. .DO
> any one know about this .>>>> Can u please clear me  abt this so that i can
> take some action to that FM station,, if they are wrong....
>
> pushpendra,
>
> kathmandu,nepal.

  • ... Pushpendra Bhandari
    • ... A.R.Rajib
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .