Just adding some words to the below one he told in an interview some years back

I didnt like to live and was always thinking of commiting suicide,but never
attempted

--- On Thu, 2/4/09, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] "I didnt like to live and thought of commiting suicide" - ARR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 2 April, 2009, 8:27 PM

" At such type of situation, where my father was influenced by Black Magic, did
we get the contact of a senior person in Chennai Triplicane. Basically he is a
Yunani medician. A good human being. He gave us a lot of faith. I didnt like to
live and was always thinking of commiting suicide, and at that moment it was
he, who gave us strength and relgious insights.

He also tried a lot of medications, but couldnt cure my father. Medical Experts
had diagnozied Cancer for my father and was operated thrice. So, we went to
this elderly person at the last stages. Father was frustrated and was
indifferent towards life. So, he didnt cooperate much with medication. Father
didnt obey his words and thats because of which my father couldnt be saved." -
ARR

RANI MAGAZINE

--
regards,