From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Anarkali and Ennuyir Thozhi
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 10:06 AM

            KKS was totally different... All genres of music covered by AR.

The movie was a big failure. Songs were superb.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Chord <purev...@yahoo. com> wrote:

....from the album Kangalal Kaithu Sei....man what amazing compositions! The
piano interludes in the latter are just simply mindlbowing and the entire song
flows just flawlessly aided by that rhythm guitar. Anarkali is just a beautiful
melody with with infectious tabla rhythms and such a haunting, sweet,
expression to the whole song. There are also other goodies in this album, but
these two are my favorites from that one!!! Rahman - I bow to thee!

--
regards,
Vithur

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/