Soniyo (From The Heart) (*RAAZ-2*), Main Jahaan Bhi Rahoon (*Namastey London
*), Har Saans (*Zindaa*), Ishq Khudaai (*Rudhraksh*) , Rabba (*Musafir*),
Deedar De (*Dus*), Aap Ki Kashish (*Aashiq Banaayaa Aapne*), Aa Dil Se Dil
Milaa Le (*Naqaab*), Maula Mere (*Chak De! India*), Jaane Ke Jaane Naa (*
Jaan-e-Mann*), Jogi (*RuBaRu*)…these are just some of the many beautiful
songs Krishna Beura has lent his soulful voice to. Today, I, Amanda Sodhi,
present you with another in-depth interview, this time with the very
talented singer and music composer Krishna Beura. Read away and enjoy this
candid interview in which Krishna talks about his move from Dubai to Bombay,
how he got his break, his goals, his experiences at concerts, changes he
would like to see taking place in the music industry, his latest album and
much, much more!

*Tell us a little bit about your observations of the approach to music of
the various music directors and singers you've worked with? *

India is one of the most brilliant countries in the world where there is a
mixture of different cultures and religions. This gives Indian music
composers and singers the versatility of doing their work with perfection
and ease. All the composers and singers I have worked with are brilliant in
their own way. They are very, very professional and they know what they are
doing. Now the new generation has a good exposure to world music. So, they
can create or render almost any kind of song.

Apart from the legends, my favorite singers of new generation are Sonu
Nigam, Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Udit Narayan, KK, Jaspinder Narula, Richa
Sharma, Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal. I have worked with Ilayaraja,
Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Aadesh Shrivastava, Vishal-Shekhar, Salim-Suleiman, Anu
Malik, Himesh Reshammiya, Raju Singh, Anand Raaj Anand and Pritam. All are
talented and brilliant in their own ways.

*Are there any singers and music directors in particular you would like to
work with? Is their any actor in particular you would like to sing for? *

I would love to sing with Lata Ji and Asha Ji. I have already sung with
contemporaries like Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Richa Sharma, etc. I would
have loved to sing with Nusrat Sahab, but am happy to have sung with Rahat
Fateh Ali Khan in *Namastey London* (Main Jahan Rahoon) . I have worked with
almost all the music directors in Bollywood as I mentioned, *but I am
waiting for a call from Mr. A.R. Rahman. It will be the biggest break of my
life and I am sure after "Maula Mere Le Le Meri Jaan" from Chak De! , it
will be a milestone song for me. I think singing for Mr. Rahman is just like
a pilgrimage. Means if one does not do it, his life as a singer is a waste.
It’s like jiwe Panjabi wich kehnde san "Jinne Lahore nahi wekheya oh jammeya
nai." *
http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=s031709014319
--
regards,