wherever i read blogs,people are  expressing no hope for 'blue',considering
big budget,new director,and theme of the movie- but they said rahman's music is
plus point.but good music always reach more people when the movie hits,so it
matters.after all those are songs for the movie,not for the private album, lets
hope for the best.

-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Aaditya\(Addy\) *COOL*" <adityaco...@...>