i think it is baazi lagaa from guru....

        am i right????????

________________________________
From: rama krishna <rk_iyengar2...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 12 April, 2009 10:25:35 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Jai Ho already used.. find it

many other great composers in the world they had given songs like what rahman
did for
jaiho and  ellapogizan songs.
 our rahman always comes with brand new sounding.only for jaiho song he
use very little bit of his ellapogizan tune(only starting tune of 2
seconds) all other md's always doing like this in their compositions. if u
listen othres compositions u will fond this