Goodmorning,
sallams

Just had a thought, for evey actor-actress, or artist in any film or music
Industry highest recognition was supposed to be OSCARS, now that AR Rahman
Sahab, won not just 1 but 2 what is next, i mean AR Rahman sahab himself set
standards and continously break to set new once with evey new scores.

we raise our expectation and that too get higher and higher, i mean what the
limit of our satisfacction. what is beyond the best sound we heard and best
composition etc.

 personally i feel AR rahman sould atleast once in 4 years take break from
filmy industry and cut down his personal album with sound tracks and soul
stiring composition away from Rock, blues and jazz. some thig in line of Vande
matram,though the curent album with Nokia is good. after quite long time thats
is.

 but still i ask whats the next beat of sound..

 byw i may be wrong but the shivamani's albums (Mahaleela (2008))most
composition i am hearing is some where, somewhow derivatives of the inputs he
used to give in AR Rahman's background scores of soungs.. it can be called as
'Inspired' by Rahman , there is likes of Taal- beat of passion, then warriors
in the chinese music etc.  but then the freedom of beats that Shivamani get
from AR Rahman sahab is nothing like he get in any others composition.

 but then again i may be wrong and if so i apologize in advance.

any way whats next ...