just continuing my conversation with may be my self,

 some times i feel "I miss those life-changing lyrics" espcially the
combination of AR Rahman Sahab with Javed Akhtar sabab, the lyrics that would
hit you fresh like the first rain of monsson or would feel bullets in bhagat
singh, or the victory of Lagaan, or dance to oolala la, i emans its my personal
likeing to lyrics of Javed Akhtar as his poetry goes soo depth of heart, yet so
has space to breath and feel the emotions swiming int, ye jo desh hai tera,
sawaesh desh hai tera.

AR rahmans compositions take a very beautiful shapre with a heart stiring
emotions, i could smell Indian soil (i heart longing to come back to india)
sitting here in Dubai every time i hear that song from Sawdesh.
 i hope AR Rahman sahab do couple of more work with JA sooner then later..

 --- here i would like to say that, other lyricist are good too, the words are
rhyming, the body is moving, beats are grooving, yet my soul does not move, it
watch, hears it, like the circus orchestra..

 - all my opinion, one can comment back,

have a nice day

regards