Y*ou have worked with A R Rahman in Delhi 6. How was that experience?*

I sang *Genda Phool* in *Delhi 6*, and am also singing in Mani Ratnam's *
Raavan*. I recorded *Genda Phool* during the day but the song in *Raavan*, I
had to record at night. I did not get time to practice for that.

It's not that Rahman works only at night. If there is work pressure, he
records during the day too. But he prefers dubbing during the night. Rahman
was very nice to me. He sings a song and shows you. He also gives you a
detailed briefing -- like if he wants to hear your laughter in the song, and
all those details. He appreciates your work if you have sung well and pushes
you to do better.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/apr/13sd5-rekha-bhardwaj-on-music-and-more.htm