New Delhi (IANS): Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra says he has found a special
friend in Oscar-winning music maestro A.R. Rahman, who has created music for
two of his movies."Rahman and I kind of discovered each other during Rang De
Basanti. With him, it's not project-to-project ... Ours is a collaborative
effort and it's a great team," Mehra told IANS.The two not only meet and talk
but also keep in touch via the Internet."We keep meeting, talking, discussing
ideas over the Internet and Skype (Internet telephony) about the movies I want
to make and about the music he's churning, etc," the director added.
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200904211031.htm