With the song “Jai Ho” which was on the soundtrack for Slumdog Millionaire, you
did a remix cover…

Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls): I
got with other writers and we added a few different melodies, pretty
much stuck to the same song except I did my own English adaptation.
[The movie] is original and powerful and it makes you think. The music
and the story are infectious. I don’t care who you are; I feel you’ll
be touched by this movie, and it was an honor for me to be able to
write to “Jai Ho” and to be a part of that, and to work with A.R.
Rahman.

The Pussycat Dolls have collaborated with a lot of different artists in the
past. Who are you collaborating with next?

Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls): I’m
going to start working on my solo album again, and still working on The
Dolls as well. I want to collaborate with Will.i.am and The Black Eyed
Peas, and Lady Gaga, that’s my girl who we’re going to be on tour with
anyway. A.R. Rahman, we did “Jai Ho” together and he’s an unbelievable
producer, and Timbaland.

Full Interview : http://www.pr.com/article/1123

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to
http://in.business.yahoo.com/