From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: what else rahman fans listen?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 9:15 AM

Sorry ...........I dont have any other artist or songs in my playlist other
than ARR.

Its only ARR... Like Only GURU.. Today, Anyday...... .....JAI HO

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:52 PM, jibandevta <jibande...@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

Apart form AR I love to listen:
Yanni, Beatles and Elvis.
Enya,Enigma and Bryan Adams
Hans Zimmer Films' scores.
Sarod: Ustad Amjad ali khan and his sons;Biswajeet Roy Chaudhary
Mohanveena: Pt. vishwa mohan bhatt
Ustad Zakir hussain

Hindi film composers: Khayyam and RDB

Marathi composers Shrinivas Khale and Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar,
ALL Marathi Natya-Sangeet stuff
Pt. Bhimsen Joshi and ustad Rashid Khan

-jiban
"jai ho"

--
regards,
Vithur

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/