Dear Muhammed,
if you are in India please fetch a copy of Delhi 6 without fail if you havent.
To answer you Rajat is credited for "Gendha phool" and "aarti".
Gendha phool is done by Rajat and is adapted by AR with all due credits to him.
So it might not be completely wrong with B4U stating him as a co-composer. Well
B4U should have been more generous in giving out complete details.

-R