--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sureshmechnit" <sureshmech...@...> wrote:

> Watch Lagaan in 32 minutes through its background score by A.R.Rahman.
> Chronological Compilation of background score of Lagaan is presented as one
> single track running for 32 minutes. Enjoy.
>
> http://backgroundscore.blogspot.com/2009/05/lagaan-suite.html

Thank you so, so much for this Suresh!

To any fans reading this, this is the most complete collection of Lagaan BGMs
so far as it contains so many BGM cues that are missing from the previous
collection of Lagaan BGMs that are available at the moment on the net from
places like rahmanism.com

But Suresh I have two requests;
I was wondering if you could please post the complete collection of Lagaan BGMs
for download as I noticed that you have edited some cues for the suite version
when compared to your review page e.g. Bhuvan's introduction scene. It doesn't
matter if voices are heard now and then in the track.
Also could you please post the BGMs in at least 192kbps quality; there are some
points where the limitations of 128kbps are all too clear for the listener to
hear.

Sorry if I'm being too demanding but I and many ARR fans would be so grateful
for this; a complete collection of Lagaan BGMs is like the holy grail for me
and many other ARR fans. I'll post this on your blog as well just to make sure
you read this.

Anup