All Pune fans are cordially invited by the organisers Mr Vinod Subramaniam and
Mr Moulik to attend the flag hosting ceremony and Rahman's speech at MIT
College Kothrud Campus today at 5pm.

To identify the fans, please come with any Rahman banner, poster, Tshirt etc by
around 430pm and we will arrange to get you in.

I have assurance from the organisers that they would welcome as many Rahman
fans as possible today.

On this occasion and considering forthcoming Concert, We wish to call a meeting
of all Rahman fans in Pune. If you are intersted, please send me email through
Yahoo group and we will decide on venue / date / time etc.

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
RAHMANIA Pune