This is word-by-word copy of PUNE MIRROR supplement of Times of India paper
published today ( 9'th May 2009 ) from Pune.....

Headline >     RAHMAN KNOWS RAHMANIA !
The Oscar winner was in the city to talk about his concert later this month. We
managed to get a few words out of the maestro's mouth. Surprisingly, he knows
about the city's fan band, RAHMANIA !

Main news on page 39 >  THE MAN RAHMAN ! ( by Ashwin Khan )
After many guesses and speculations, the car carrying AR Rahman finally
arrived......... But luck was on our side, we were summoned to meet the man
himself.
( Pune Mirror correspondent = PM )

PM : Sir, are you aware that there is a group based in Pune called Rahmania ?

ARR : ...He gave a knowing smile and answered, "Yes, I know about Rahmania."

Rahmania is a city based group that absolutely adores Rahman. They only sing
songs by Him. However, Rahmania has no affiliation with the musical genius or
anybody associated with him.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

We thank fellow Rahmaniacs who made this happen, especially some 3-4 Rahmaniacs
and they DONT STAY IN PUNE !

Jai HO !

Dinesh Vaidya
The Wandering Souls "RAHMANIA"