It was exciting to see our Boss in 'Maharashtrian Pheta'..!!
Now eagerly waiting for 31st May..

Dinesh, Kindly let us know about the meeting of fans prior
to concert..

-'Jai Ho'
Regards
Yogesh

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh Vaidya" <dnshvai...@...> wrote:

> He came..... He saw us..... but He had already won us over again and again
> and again.............
>
> I MET RAHMAN TODAY !
>
> One of the BEST day in my life, I got to see my GURUJI, and got a chance to
> ask him questions too !
>
> Ah ! What a man ! What a Man ! WHAT A MAN ! So simple, so quiet, so down to
> earth ! Every moment I watched him, was a learning experience.
>
> Time 11 PM yesterday - Got a call from a very dear friend . I couldn't sleep
> whole night. Just the feeling that tomorrow I will be seeing him for the
> first time kept me awake.
>
> Time 10 AM today - The call which was to get the doors opened, did not
> arrive, so some more trials and I got call from the chief organiser for Pune
> event. He and his support staff gave me blanket cheque to get as many fans as
> possible.......
>
> Time 1030 to 1530 today - Phone battery ran down 5 times, so many calls made
> to all known fans, so many sms-es done... for many, it was a shock of life to
> know that Rahman would be visiting city. Whosoever could bunk college /
> office came to the venue.
>
> Time 5 PM till 7PM today - MIT college students and other fans had started
> arriving since 430 PM. Pune does not believe in crowding the place from
> morning, so what was virtually clear space at 430, by 530 the place was
> decently full, mostly the students. There was lot of entertainment with all
> odd instructions belted out by the organisers and crowd controlling team.
> There was a band playing MILITARY MUSIC ! Whose crazy idea was that ?????
> Still Full to fun !
>
> Time 540PM - Suddenly police started running here and there... A black
> Mercedes came at 200kph and out came our GURUJI ! AR RAHMAN, dressed in a
> black blazer looked so cool that it was hard to believe that this fellow had
> done a 15 hours nonstop flight from US ! From where does he get the energy ?
>
> The crowd goes out of control.... everybody starts clapping and yelling....
> flashbulbs go wild.....the crowd goes even wilder..... He walks towards us as
> if he is taking an evening stroll in a park.. no hurry whatsoever.
>
> Rahman goes inside and then after few minutes comes out in an ULTIMATE
> Maharashtrian headgear called PHETA ! He looked dashing at the same time CUTE
> !
>
> The organisers are at it again trying to push the crowd so that Rahman can
> reach the flag post and pull the chord to unfurl the JAI HO flag. He does it
> in style and then also releases tricolor balloons... I could see a childlike
> smile on his face, he thoroughly enjoyed releasing these balloons ! I am
> sure, if his children would have been around, he would have cut a few for
> them and released the rest......
>
> He takes the mike and begins with "NAMASKAR PUNE !" in Marathi ! It means
> "Greetings Pune".....typical to his style invites all gathered fans to see
> [...]

  • ... Dinesh Vaidya
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... First Namem.seshasalm Sesu
        • ... Vinayakam Murugan
    • ... Vithur
    • ... $ Pavan Kumar $