From: Arun KB Ganesh <ergu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] "REHNA TU" - My Home Recording
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 10 May, 2009, 4:54 AM

The initial song was very low in volume ...  I have amplified it a bit and
re-uploaded the same..

Tried sending the new URL earlier, but for some formatting error, it didnt go
through. It is uploaded in URL below ...

http://www.esnips.com/doc/316f07b8-63f7-4cbb-b2d2-683ced134f09/ArunKB_Dilli6_RehnaTu

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Ashok Purohit <ashokpurohi...@yahoo.in> wrote:

Hi Arun,

It reports as Broken Link...can you please check the url and resend ..thanks..

Ashok