Amazing, isn’t it, the way Asin Thottumkal came to Bollywood and easily
conquered the film industry?
She’s the flavour of the season, everyone wants to sign her, and co-stars Aamir
Khan and Salman Khan apparently cannot stop praising the southern beauty.
But, it’s hard to believe, Asin actually had rejected films like Bachchana Ae
Hasino, Delhi 6, Karthik Calling Karthik and the very recent De Dana Dan with
Akshay Kumar before Ghajini made her!
“It’s not as if I’ve come out of oblivion and suddenly made it big here,” said
the actress who’s currently busy with London Dreams. Another film she’s
thrilled about is the trilingual international project titled 19th Step that’s
in English, Japanese and Tamil and in which she co-stars with the popular
Japanese actor Tadanobu Asano. Asin plays an Indian princess who falls in love
with a Japanese warrior come down to learn the ancient Dravidian martial art
Kalaripayattu. The music for this film is scored by A R Rahman. And, Asin has
to return to her home state Kerala to brush up her own Kalaripayattu skills for
the film. BT spoke to her before she left…
You’ve just stepped into Bollywood and are all set to take off internationally…

http://www.bollywood91.com/salman-khan-very-supportive-asin-6060-091.html

So far, I do not knew this movie, if any body knows that music by ARR and all
details. Kindly Ignore.

Regards,
Uday

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to
http://in.business.yahoo.com/