It's a nice thread. Eagerly waiting for more...

Jafar

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, partha sarathi <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: partha sarathi <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Rahman songs are like........
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 1:15 AM

      Hi All,

Rahmanji songs are like........ .....

In Telugu there was a very famous poet named "VEMANAAMATHYUDU" his actual name
was Vema Reddy. In one of his poems he says "Thinaga thinaga veema,
thiyyanundu" which means as you keep on eating the NEEM LEAVES you will taste
it as sweet. In the same way when ARRji's songs are first heard It sounds okay,
but as and when you keep on listening to them, it will be very very soothing
and it will make you cry at times and the best example of such song in the
recent past is 'REHNA TU'.

I am sorry I could not do the writeup in one line. This is how I always feel
about ARRji's songs. Thanks Dinesh for bringing up the topic. Very nice.

FELLOW RAHMANIACS KEEP EXPRESSING ABOUT YOUR FEEL ON ARRji's SONGS.

Thanks once again,

Regards
P'ARR'TH.