Some comments since this isn't the final cover-

Fix the lousy Photoshop work for the image on the right (front-flap). The photo
outline does not blend well with the gray background and you can see the
originally white portions of the background at the top of ARR's head.

I do not understand the obsession with ALL CAPITALS. Why oh why should
everything associated with A R Rahman have to be in capital letters? I don't
mean the title but the author's bio and the blurb beneath the Oscar photo.

And while you folks are at it can you also fix the massive ode to capital
letters in ARR's website as well? If there ever was a god of Capital Letters
he'd grant ARR a permanent place in heaven thanks to the excessive devotion
shown in www.arrahman.com . Sorry, Gops! But it's been more than a year since I
first cribbed about ALL CAPS in the website. Consider this yet another reminder.

On a lesser note...
Front flap: Why is 'discovery' enclosed in quotes?
http://www.bunsnip.com/2008/02/egregious-misuse-of-quotation-marks.html