Great news. However Oscars can be expected only if the film itself is an
Oscar favorite, regardless of the music.

And I don't think there will be songs as such in the movie, otherwise it
would be marketed as a musical.

Expecting a lot of sampling from Rahman from Indian movies as well. Here's
to hoping that a tune or two of Ilayaraja also gets in there!! :P

This will also be a good test of how Rahman can adapt to completely
different setting. His earlier ventures had some elements of Bollywood in
it. This is completely Hollywood.

--
Temet Nosce