A Big Gift

"In the year 2006 on January 6, I got a very special and priceless gift from
God. Allah gave me the opportunity to offer my prayers in Madeenah. I spent
the entire day there. I cant compare that happiness with anything else. That
was a birthday gift to me.

I am an artist. How much ever is the work pressure, I dont give up my
prayers. Prayers reduce my work load and give me mental satisfaction, and
boosts my confidence. It gives and enriches my belief that God is present
near me to guide me in whatever I do. Moreover, it gives the fear that I am
answerable to whatever I do in my next birth. I am purified because of this
Haj pilgrimage. "
RANI MAGAZINE

--
regards,