I think Chinna  Chinna  Aasai had western touch to it in the form of Reggae

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, partha sarathi <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: partha sarathi <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Can ARRji Create another ROJA ??
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 6:43 AM

      Oh Sorry, Probably I was wrong in putting my views across. I didn't mean
exactly like 'ROJA'...I mean something like tat which would take someone
entirely into a heavenly place. 'ROJA' had only Indian music flavour in it
without any western classical music unlike in any other music albums. Something
very soothing, emotional and ......u know that something which you can't
express by words.

I shall not drag this any further, Folks, if interested comment on this thread
otherwise please leave it.. My intention was only to see how many in our group
would like this & I didn't mean to hurt anyone or their love for ARRji.

Thanks & Regards
P'ARR'THA.