I'm not sure how credible this information is.
Well, if this news is true, one among the couple of big surprises could be
AR scoring for the movie!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024457.html

May 22, 2009 09:50:03 GMT

*Producer Michael G. Wilson would love to have either Duffy or Amy Winehouse
singing the soundtrack of 'Bond 23'.*
------------------------------
[image: Amy Winehouse]
[image: See larger
image]<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/DLL-000888.jpg>
© Daniel Locke/PR Photos

The next James Bond <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024457.html#> movie
might have either Amy
Winehouse<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/amy_winehouse/>
or Duffy <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/duffy/> singing its anthem.
Opening up the matter was Michael G. Wilson, the producer and screenwriter
of the film series, during an interview with The Sun.

"I would love to get Duffy to sing the next tune. I think she is wonderful.
Amy Winehouse <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024457.html#> would be
good too," Michael said. "We have started work on the new film, which I
can't say anything about. Daniel
Craig<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/daniel_craig/> is
very keen to get going."

Amy Winehouse was billed to write and sing a theme song for 2008 James Bond
movie "Quantum of Solace<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/quantum_of_solace/>"
with Mark Ronson <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/mark_ronson/>.
However, she missed the chance of scoring any music for the film after her
health condition got worse due to adverse reaction of her anti-drugs
medication. At the time, she and Mark were replaced by Alicia
Keys<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/alicia_keys/> and
Jack White, the frontman of The White
Stripes<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/the_white_stripes/>
.

The next installment of James Bond movie itself has had several actresses,
including Angelina Jolie<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/angelina_jolie/>
, Freida Pinto <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/freida_pinto/> and Jennifer
Aniston <http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/jennifer_aniston/>, being
linked to its cast ensemble. Additionally, "Slumdog
Millionaire<http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/slumdog_millionaire/>"
director Danny Boyle is up for the directing role of this "Bond 23".

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R