Why do you guys always try to push others to think the way you want to?
I have a friend who thinks kabhi kabhi aditi is the best track ever. Now do
i tell her to
shut up and stop listening to it and make her listen to your so called
master pieces?

To each his own man. Learn to take in different opinions. Dont force your
thoughts on others.