--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sriram S <srirams_pa...@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1D-HsnVl4
>
> (SPB speaks about ARR from 1.58 till 4.20 mins)
>

>       Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
> Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/

Thanx bro..Great to hear it from him..[:)]

SPB sir says..

..
"I love AR..Success came in a fast pace for him..Came bang bang bang and it
gave him the oscar.But this boy remains the same even after 30 years,since i
met him.He never makes a hurting comment on anyone on any infinitesimal
scale.If anyone provokes him by commenting about his counterpart music
directors,he leaves the scene and goes for prayer.
..
No matter who sings,be it a senior or a newcomer ,he never says that it's
bad.Even if they make mistakes,he encourages and makes the singer to sing again
in a nice way.He then edits and brings out what he needs.AR thinks that
recording is a way of enjoyment and enchantment.Very down to earth person,has
high regards and respect for elder people.He's faithful to all those who have
helped him to come to this stage.Respects his mom as god.Can't live without
praying 5 times a day.Dedicates everything to god.
..
The way he spoke at the oscars,dedicating his award to all the people,will be
remembered for ages.He's a great human being,great talent and one of the finest
genius.It's tough to churn out a specimen or a species like him.He's one of a
kind.It feels very happy that i have worked with sucha nice person for many
years.."