From: sunish shivasankaran <sunishshiv...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR copied 'Jai Ho'? Bappi Lahiri thinks so
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 7:25 PM

well i dont find any similarity in that.but yeah when i was listening to the
interview, the song  'nagma ho tum ' at 1.18  which he sang is very much
similar to 'kannalane'.only the starting line.
i would like to say that it might be a coincidence.
if he says 'jai ho' is similar to his song 'rabba ho' then 'nagma ho tum' is
very much similar to 'kannalane' .
Regards