Hey Guys,
Need some advice from the guys who own Nokia XpressMusic with AR's Connections.
Here is what happened: I bought Nokia 5220 last week, rushed home, opened the
box & while going thorugh it, I found a CD with Connections mp3s in it. I tried
to play it but they wont play in any player I tried. Then I copied the mp3s to
my hdd but still they won't play! There was a scratch code on the cd cover so I
sms'ed it to 55555, but I've no idea how the heck I gonna activage the mp3s
from that cd!! Anyways, it's been 4 days & I still haven't got any reply from
55555. Generally, how much time it takes to receive activation keys from 55555
after I send the code?
Handset also has 9 Connections tracks + 50 latest bollywood hits & there was
another scratch code to get the activation keys. So, I tried to sms that too
but no matter how many times I try, its not getting through & I'm getting
failed delivery msg!
I'm pretty much stuck at this point, so please gimme some advice how to proceed
guys!
Thanx in advance,
-Vishwesh.

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com