Can I just put in 2 cents on this issue of using established / same singers as
the song etc etc....

Rahman is known to all of us as a MD who gave new / unknown talent a chance. If
you count how many singers he launched, that number will go over 100 ?

Hence I think it should not be a big issue if Mohit Chauhan's song is sung by
Raja Hassan. If this way Raja Hassan does not get a chance, when will his time
come ?

I met Raja Hassan during the concert practice and he was certainly a nice and
humble guy who will certainly make it big in this field.

And if Rahman will not bring new talent forward through his movie music or
concerts, who will ?

Rahman songs have this amazing quality.... Try it and you will agree that
Rahman songs, by any singer, are melodious........

We have FIRST HAND Experience !

Jai HO !

Dinesh Vaidya
The Wandering Souls "Rahmania"