He even performed it during the Calicut Concert..and beleive me..it was just
awesome..

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Vinayakam Murugan <mvinaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Vinayakam Murugan <mvinaya...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Pune concert track list
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 6:11 AM

      Rahman hummed the entire continuum piece. It was amazing.

Warm Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Vinayak

theregoesanotherday .blogspot. com

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Jahanzeb Farooq <jahanzebtippu@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

      > The vocal rendition of the continuum piece in Rehna Tu was out of the
world.

"vocal rendition of the continuum piece", wow.. what was that? can u elaborate
a little? Thanks.

-

Jahanzeb

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Vinayakam Murugan <mvinaya...@. ..>