Dear Rahmaniacs,

I sincerely wish that the new voices that is going to be introduced by ARR in
future will have unique voice. What I'm trying to say is that 10 people may
have talent and knowledge about music, but the one should be given chance is
the one who has special voice. Merely by listening to his/her voice, the people
could recognize the singer. For example, Naresh Iyer, Karthik, Hariharan,
Shankar Mahadevan, Swarnalatha, SPB. Nowadays, there are tendency among the
youngsters that they wanna sing like Hariharan (quoted from what SPB has said
in one of the interviews). In my opinion, this is not a healthy trend. Voice
identity will prolong the singer's career and could carve a special place among
the listeners. Hope this kind request reaches ARR.

Regards,
K.Gobi
USM