yeah me too think that a musical album with Rajiv is better than an average
hollywood project (like couple retreat). but then i make myself understand that
hollywood projects are very important at this stage to strengthen his fan base
in hollywood/west, to show them his genius and to get better and bigger
projects there. sometimes we must lose something to achieve something.

-
Jahanzeb

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Ganesh Subramanian <ganesh_cs...@...>