Tnx a ton...! This grp is truly wonderful...owe so much to everyone..proudest 2
be a part of it!!!
swaps

--- On Sun, 6/7/09, Chord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Chord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Congrats to our group!!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 7:20 PM

      I want to express my sincere congrats to all in this group who contribute
so much to society in India and globally and who are so active in organizing
events, attending concerts, meetings, etc.  As someone far off in the US, I can
only watch with amazement and be a bit envious as I'm not able to join you all
in India to participate in these meetings and activities that are so meaningful
and charitable.

Really enjoyed seeing the photo and reading the writeup in the Indian Express,
highlighting several key members of our group such as Gopal, Swapnil, Amith,
Vithur, etc. etc.  You guys are amazing and doing such a great job representing
the true spirit of Rahman, his visions and his music.  Rahman himself
recognizes your contributions and is very proud of you all I'm sure.  The fact
that you received an exclusive writeup all your own in a popular newspaper says
volumes.

Hope this group continues to grow and thrive and become even greater and better
recognized in the years to come.