I wanted to share the same too..
My drive is so easy with these little soft songs...

I wish there be a grammy or any high rated award (if not yet) for best songs
of the decade, then sure these 2 songs will top the list as mine.

New York Nagaram  & Munbe Vaa (my list toppers)
Netru illatha maatram
Putham puthu boomi vendum
Azhagu nilave (Pavithra)
Uyirum Neeye (Pavithra)
Pudhu Vellai Mazhai (Roja)
and few others...

We've found a new pacifier for my 13 month old daughter when she gets
irritated while travelling...
its nothing but the magic song "Jai Ho", this go repeated until we reach the
destination.

I'm getting kind of used to / nothing spl about it being a proud fan of AR.
coz, we are always proud of him and proud to be a fan for the past
16+ years, he does us proud in every single thing he does.

~ Bergin.

--
www.berginroy.com