He’s also working
with AR Rahmanin his Hollywood project. But Sivamani regrets that he could not
be present at the Oscar ceremony. “I had a show for Shivarathri at the
Mookambika temple and was praying for Rahman. The next morning, it was a double
treat for me. My sister called me to inform that Rahman had won the Oscars and
that the Tamil Nadu government was to confer the Kalaimamani title on me,”
he recalls.

When I could not attend his post-Oscar show in Kerala,
Rahman sent me a message saying ‘Don’t ditch me next
time.’

Sivamani says that he will be  joining Rahman in the
shows that are to be held at Dubai, Kolkata and Chennai.
Known for his
ability to innovate,  he says, “I am busy rehearsing with my boys,
especially for the show.”

Having achieved so much, what’s he
looking forward to? “I am trying my hands at music direction in Bollywood.
I’ll soon have an announcement to make,” he  smiles.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Potpourri/Sivamani-Bollywood-bound/articleshow/4654605.cms

Rahman fever
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/