Just got this info through Google: Link: http://www.carmenrizzo.com/

"Two-time GRAMMY Nominee, electronic musician & underground darling Carmen
Rizzo, is a frequent fixture in album credits as a producer, mixer, remixer,
musician, and co-writer for a wide range of influential artists including Seal,
Coldplay, Alanis Morissette, Paul Oakenfold, BT, Tiesto, Jem, Esthero, Ryuichi
Sakamoto, Cirque du Soleil, KD Lang, and Pete Townshend of The Who, the mention
a few.
Also known as a recording artist releasing two Electronic driven albums “The
Lost Art Of The Idle Moment” (Lab/Universal) & “Ornament Of An Impostor”
(Electrofone Music) featuring collaborations from Jem, Kate Havnevik, Esthero
to Grant Lee Phillips. Carmen also co-founded the highly influential group
Niyaz (Six Degrees) with Azam Ali & Loga Ramin Torkian, & Lal Meri (Six
Degrees) with Nancy (Rosey) Kaye & Ireesh Lal. As a composer, Carmen recently
did the score of two films from acclaimed British Oscar winning director
Michael Apted for the film “Power of the Game" (Pathe) and a short film
called“Party guest”, and also scored the music for the forthcoming Sony video
game “The Agency” with composer partner Gerard Marino."

Latest News:
 "Recently I was in NYC where I performed with Oscar winning Slum dog
Millionaire composer/artist AR Rahman for the Time Magazine top 100 most
influencing people party at Lincoln Center. AR was on the top 100 list. Other
performs for the VIP party were John Legend. Guest included Michelle Obama,
Ophra WInfrey, Barbara Walters, Arianna Huffington, Stella McCartney to mention
a few. Secret Service was in full effect!
-In April I flew to Las Vegas (on a private jet!) where I did a show at The
Hard Rock Hotel (The Joint) with AR Rahman who was also on the bill playing for
the Digidesign party. Paul McCartney played the same club the night before. "

~Love Music Love Life   Neetika