There are so many ARR songs that appeal to me in such significant ways, but the
following songs recently have truly touched me in a deep way and get my
emotions going.

1) Zindagi (Yuvraaj): There is something so magical about this song that keeps
me addicted and wanting to listen again and again, even 8 months later.  From
the touching, melancholic lyrics about life to the mellifluous, evergreen
melody to the soulful and heartfelt, sincere singing by Srinivas, this song is
a modern day classic IMO, sadly, largely gone un-noticed by the masses.

2) Man Mohanna (Jodha Akbar): The raw emotions in this sung expressed so
beautifully by Shende in raaga Mishra Bhairavi is truly moving.  Whether you
are a Krishna devotee or not, beyond the surface lyrics, I feel such a powerful
expression of pure devotion in this song, not to mention that awe inspiring
sounds and arrangements.

3) Arziyan (Delhi 6):  The energy in this song is so straight from the heavens
with the incredibly soulful and passionate singing by Kher and Ali.  The melody
in this song just flows so naturally and like Man Mohanna, you can feel the
intense devotion expressed that really pulls on my heartstrings.

4) Khwaja Mere Khwaja (JA): Like the above 2 devotional numbers, the pure
feelings in this one are so innocent and sincere.  You can tell that ARR
composed and sang this song straight from his soul.

5) Rehna Tu (Dehli 6): ARR combines style and feel in this song like he's never
done before.  The ending continuum piece is the one that touches me to the core
with such honest, pure, feelings expressed through ARR's playing.  Another one
straight from his soul.

6) Tere Bina (Guru): I love this song for so many reasons, but the pure
emotions of true love and affection between a couple stand out that are very
touching.  This song talks about real, true love between two people, not
infatuation or surface romance.

7) Jaage (Guru):  The depth of this song is just amazing and everytime I hear
it, I am moved so much.  Again, pure, sincere emotion in this one.

8) Meherbaan (Ada):  Such a beautifully composed song sung by ARR.  He sings it
with so much sincerity and feeling that you can't helped but be moved.