bro, its true. But i guess its time for Rahman to move into a new field. He
rocked down south 100%, and then he moved into north full fledged and he rocked
there too. and its time for him to move from north to international. though its
heart breaking, im sure ARR knows what he is doing. Lets sit back and watch,
and ofcource, support him. Hope Rahman always gives priority to Mani Ratnam and
Shankar no matter in what circumstances, coz no doubt these 2 directors shapped
ARR ultimately!